Thursday, February 7, 2008

... I'm not even gonna ask...



Ever since we got our new Mac computer this christmas, I've been wondering about some of the strange picture i have discovered on photobooth; mostly of Joe... but really of everyone.  Take a look.  And Laugh at how weird our family is with me.






Well... now you have just a snippet of why our family is absolutely CaRAZY!  
---but thats what I love about us.
P.S.  These pictures can and will be used for blackmail.  Have a good evening!

4 comments:

lisey said...

HAHAHA! Ned, these are great! I love ya! I am sad that I don't get to see you this weekend, but I do get to see you in like a week and a half! We are going to party it up!! Love Ya!

Julie said...

can't believe i was just barely told about this meservy blog! You guys are great, miss you so much!

Unknown said...

Ned -- The saying goes -- 'you can pick your nose and you can pick your friends, but you can't pick your friends' nose' . . . WARNING: heads up moustache man. You were born to learn my smooth.

Emily said...

As much as I love looking at these pictures, please...pictures of Will! Even if they are crazy-goofy ones like these! Love you guys!