Wednesday, September 10, 2008

QUICK POST BLOGS!!!


I am posting this with a bit of new semester news. Dan, Harry, and I are in a springboard diving class. While I didnt have a sexy picture of us three convenient, there was this -- a couple Russian guys. Will, no wonder you love America so much -- there are no speedo guys walking around the streets like this--sick. Anyways, it is amazing and fully stocked with a few hot girls -- note that we're already diving friends. Ah, Booyah! That's despite my being a"Great White". Yeah, the first day of diving we were doing these -- called the inward dive . . . the next day we moved on to backwards dives. Intense just scratches the surface. Be very jealous. Or go ahead and post a new blog.
P.S. Pretty sure nothing says gay like Russian twins in matching speedos. I think I'll vomit.

No comments: