Saturday, September 13, 2008

what's going on!!!!!

So i finally found out about the internet.It is great.I think it is going to change the world.But the important news is BYU shutout UCLA in pasadena!!!. Please tell me you guys saw the game.If you didn't it's ok i havent either.
So how is this spring diving board class going. Do you have to know how to swim to be in the class?
i am almost there (learning to swim) , now i have to practice it in water.
ok guys send some pics.
bye


P.S if you are wondering: yes i forgot my password again, i had to answer like 10 secret questins(the answers to which i remembered). just to find out my id and 10 more for my password. I have also learn't that the internet is very cruel if you don't know what you are doing.

2 comments:

lisey said...

Aswin! you are hilarious and I miss you! I hope classes are going well. And heck yes I was at the UCLA and BYU game! It totally rocked. Did you see that we(BYU) shutdown Wyoming also on our game this last saturday. It was pretty impressive.

lisey said...

PS nice forgetting your password again! Good memory! ;) haha