Friday, September 17, 2010

Christmas Pajamas in September

After an attempt to warm-up at a small small campfire tonight i decided to whip these bad boy matching christmas pajamas out.



okay so maybe I already got them out earlier this week, but you can see the excitement in my face. They've literally saved my life, or at least a few dozen nights sleep in my lifetime.

I think my roommates probably think I am a little strange for wearing these, but they really do attract all the boys! ;)

ps i apologize for not getting a full pajama shot. it was kind of difficult to do with myself. However, you know what the pajamas look like and if you don't..well,use your imagination...it is pretty close to that.

Mom, I hope you get yours out soon too! And maybe you'll even want to listen to Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire or Last Christmas just to get in the spirit of things. Christmas is only like 3 and 1/2 months away! Plus Liv once told me that you can start listening to Christmas music in July, so it is safe.

Anyways, thank you pajamas and Thank you Santa. Goodnight.

3 comments:

aswin said...

looks sweet.
Kinda missing a big red nose and white face paint and Big over sized shoes.
hehe.

lisey said...

haha. mean.;)

Unknown said...

very pretty lu.

aswin...trouble...watch it.