Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Somethings I've Learned--

1.  If you are an Imagine Dragons fan best thing to do for an update is to check their Facebook or Wikipedia Page.

2.  President Monson has a biography out called To The Rescue: The Biography of Thomas S Monson by Heidi S. Swenson.  He looks very dashing on that cover and being a fan, I am looking to invest haha.  I felt like that would be a very Pres. Monson type thing to say.

3.  I just finished reading Freakonomics by Steven Leavitt (famed economist under age 40) and am now on to Black Rain and Silence.  (Though both are Japanese novels--one on the atomic bomb dropping and the other on Christians being persecuted and forced to renounce their religion in the 1600s)

4.  I am somewhat ET-like in that I have a bump between my eyes because my swimming goggles are a little too small for my head.  So if you see me, please don't run away.  Don't be afraid.

5.  Sometimes at the stupidest times we all miss Ned.  I even ran into a girl who came to his farewell--she is very cute and I thought, wow, where is Ned now, hahaha...it's fantastic when you are like getting back but of course it's not so cool when you are a young missionary...so probably we shouldn't mention that to him.  Just shooting from the hip here.

1 comment:

lisey said...

I am confused a little about #4 and yes I still want to read freakonomics. can I borrow it sometime?