Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

 "It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains."

I'm the type of person that can't not finish a book. I picked this one back up after almost 2-years of it sitting in the back of my mind waiting for me to finish. After all was said and done it was amusing, but not great. I would never read it again and I am giving it away. 

However, it was an amusing and fun idea. The Bennett sisters are trained ninjas who fight  the zombie plague and their mother is determined to see them married. There are many quick one liners that had me laughing out loud and reading them to Joe, but also many little details that had me wincing from disgust. The only good that came from it was my strong desire to read the original book again and to watch the movie over and over.

No comments: